Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Go the heights!!

 1 Corinthians 2:4 My message and my preaching were not with wise persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on men's' wisdom, but on God's power."    Men’s wisdom,  we are bombarded with it!!!  Commercials, friends advise, movies, news, radio so many sources of men’s wisdom.   It is hard to stand on the “Word“ when we listen to the world.        Be careful today who you listen to.   Habakkuk 3:19 “The Sovereign Lord is my strength, He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights.”    Whatever mountains you are facing today.   Let God’s Word enable you to go the heights!!!  Don't let this world's wisdom defeat you.    You are more than a conqueror in Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment