Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Judgy?

 Romans 2:1 " You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."   Do you ever feel “judgy”?    I have more times than I’d like to admit.   Usually, when I feel this way, I find myself doing the exact thing I was judging someone about.   God is good at keeping us humble when we look in His Word for our guidance.    I remember being “judgy”, about someone that put their dog down before they went on vacation.   I have 7 days left before I leave town and I thought my beautiful dog would have died by now.   But she is likely not going to.    Many people have told me to “put her down”.    She was born the day I quit drinking so I  am struggling with putting her down.  She really doesn’t seem to be in pain and my vet said she is not.    She has difficulty standing and has issues with bathroom stuff.   Which I have been managing for quite a while sometime.     This verse today is reminding me of the lady who put her dog down before they went on vacation.   I am understanding that it wasn’t selfishness, it was her truly not wanting the dog to go through end of life without her.    Funny, how God is involved in our every moments.   May you see Him in your moments today too.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment