Friday, September 18, 2026

A cheerful heart is good medicine

 Proverbs 17:22 “ A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”   How do you keep your  heart cheerful?   For me,  I stay cheerful because I keep my eyes on Jesus.    Every day there are things that can steal my joy, if I let them.   I try not to let them!! I do this by reading the Bible and applying it to my life.   I practice TRUSTING God in all things; knowing that all things will work out for my good and His glory.   Patience, is not my strong suit.   But when I truly, “wait upon the Lord” with His peace; I can have a cheerful heart.    I hope this helps you today too.   See what’s right, be thankful for it, be cheerful, knowing God’s sovereign hand is in it all.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment