Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Where are you getting your council?

 Hebrews 10:10 "And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."     We have been made holy!!! I remember  when I was first saved, I thought, yeah!!! I'll never sin again. That lasted for a moment.  In my humane existence I make many poor choices usually when I make an impulsive decision or if  I take council from people and not from Gods word.   It's so easy to ask others for advise.  Yet, when I ask God, then read His word and listen to what direction He has for me, it's usually a clear answer, often one I don't want to hear.  So; I go seeking council from people that will give me the answer I want to hear.    Crazy huh?     So this verse, "I have been made holy, through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ" brings me right back to ; I'm okay.....seek Him .... get back on track ...I hope this helps you today too😇🙏🚴🏾‍♀️❤️🦅. Forward in Christ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment