Friday, June 3, 2022

Zeal without knowledge?

Proverbs 19:2 "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." 3 A mans own folly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against the Lord."    These verses are striking me this morning.   I can be very impulsive.  When I make a quick decision I then try to stay with my decision because I want to be true to my word.   It's very hard for me to take time and discern.  When I was younger I didn't seem to realize how my decisions can affect so many others in my life.   Today I pray that I can exhale and really think and pray and consult God's word before making an impulsive decision.    I hope this helps you today too.    Be blessed in all you think, say and do!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…. I will ask myself am I doing this out of love? Or selfishness? Am I serving God? Man?or money?

No comments:

Post a Comment