Thursday, June 9, 2022

Help me with my unbelief!

Mark 9:19 " O unbelieving generation, Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me."......23 " If you can? Said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes" 24  immediately the boys father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"    Often I use this prayer.  Lord, I believe help me with my unbelief.   I struggle sometimes with trusting God with the desires of my heart.   When I feel like my desires will never come to  flourish-ion I can get sad, discouraged and if I'm not careful defeated.  To avoid this I go back to what I know I believe and rest in that.   I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and He gives me, in exchange, His right standing with God.   I'm a " New creation in Christ".   When I  think on this simple gospel all my issues seems smaller.  I then can more easily TRUST Him with my day to day life as I remember He has my eternal life.      I hope this helps you today too๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿฆ…. Be well!! Forward in Christ!!!   I’ll be off the grid tell Sunday. On a wilderness camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment