Thursday, June 30, 2022

Peace!!! My peace I leave with you.

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”   Peace.      Last night we had a big storm come in across the lake and lots of wind.   Before the storm there was a big calm.  This morning again calm.   Peace in the storm, peace in the calm. What happens outside of our hearts is temporary. Jesus takes our hearts, makes them His home.   He gives us peace, we need not fear, no matter how huge the temporary storm is.    Everything in this life is temporary.  In Jesus we have eternity to look forward to.  An eternity of true peace, love and joy....do not let your hearts be troubled do not be afraid 😇🙏❤️🦅Look up to keep your chin up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment