Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Keep trying😇

Isaiah 49:13. “Sing for joy, O heavens, and exhaust, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! For the Lord has comforted His people.”   Break forth into signing for the Lord has comforted His people!!!   Break forth into signing!      The person I get the maddest at is myself.  I do things I shouldn’t do and don’t do things I should.   I take great comfort in knowing no matter how badly I screw up Jesus has me covered.   I may have to pay a consequence for my poor choices but I will not loose my salvation because of them.   I just keep repenting and trying again.   Our humane existence is going to be filled with failure.  Good new it can still be filled with Joy!!!   I like to intentionally try to sign for joy even in the middle of my mess, it helps me remember God’s got this, He loves me and loves the ones I love even more then I do even in the middle of me messing up.     I hope you like this perspective today too.😇.  Now go forth and sign for joy!!!🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment