Wednesday, June 15, 2022

He has brought us through, He will take us to!

James 3:10 "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it."  I used to suffer with my alcoholism.  I would fall into deplorable behavior regularly.  I don't struggle with the same sins as I did back then but I still struggle with sin.  It can be easy to think highly of myself for conquering ( through the powerful gift of Jesus) the big stuff. Yet the more I draw near to God the more He reveals things I need to work on.   Madissa has a song, "I'm just unfinished".    I thank God,  He keeps revealing the junk in me. I can't let go of these character defects on my own.  I need the "Powerful Gift of Jesus".   Today, I will try not to get prideful in how far I’ve come.   I will remember it’s been His strength that has brought me through and It is Him that will take me to!   ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿฆ…

No comments:

Post a Comment