Wednesday, June 29, 2022

OWN IT!!

Psalm 32:5 "Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord"-and you forgave the guilt of my sin. " in AA we say our secrets keep us sick.    The Bible says, When's we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves.   Unconfessed sin, eats us alive.    First we have to "Own it" confess it, ask for forgiveness, accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give us and then NO MORE!!!    Some( many) sins are hard to let go of, in our humane strength and often we have to "Keep trying".  Philippians 4;13" I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."    Many times I tried to quit drinking many times I started again.   It was a 29 year battle of relapse.      I praise God that today I recognize that my drinking separated me from God and the ones that I love.     I praise God that in my sobriety I can recognize the sins that currently ensnare me so I can confess them, (Own it) ask for forgiveness and try my best with the help of Jesus to move on!! If I repeat my sin.... I start over!!   Just like a child learning to walk I am learning how to give up the sins that haunt me.   First things first.  I have to acknowledge them.    I hope this helps you today to.     Be fit and be blessed.    Kimberly😇🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment