Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Walk in the light!! Happy Longest day of the year

Matthew 16:24 "Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save his life will loose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."    What is the cross you need to embrace?  Personally one of my crosses is my alcoholism.   I used to hate that I was an alcoholic.  I wanted more then anything to be a "normal drinker".  Today I embrace this.   I love not drinking and being involved with others who too are seeking Gods way not the drunken path.   My alcoholism was lonely I had to hide my addiction.  I ended up hiding me.  I am thankful God had turned my horrible disease into my ministry.    I have many crosses to lay at the feet of Jesus.   In the process of doing so I find such fulfillment.   My prayer is,"Lord today, show me what keeps me from you and let me walk in your ways not mine."    Have a great first day of Summer!!!! Today is my favorite day of the year.  It's the longest day!!!    I love walking in the light πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…πŸš΄πŸΎ‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment