Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Dead branches

 John 15:6 "If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned."   That is exactly how I feel when I go about my own way forgetting to keep Gods word in my heart.   I feel like a dead branch.   When I am plugged into His word being able to recall scripture verses that apply to various situations in my life, I have  a power source that keeps me keeping on.    Today be inspired to use his Word; to stay alive in joy, peace and a comfort in the storm.   Yesterday, at the lake, we had a huge wind storm.  I will be picking up dead branches. Tonight, I will burn them in the fire.   How cool that God lead me to John 15 today.    I hope you are blessed by this too😇❤️🙏🚴🏾‍♀️🦅.  Alive in Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment