Monday, June 27, 2022

LAFF

 Love others as Jesus loves us.     Today I'm thinking of two of my friends who are struggling in their relationships.  I use LAFF.  Love others as Jesus loves us, Accept people for who they are and who they are not.   Forgive them constantly. Forget the offenses.    That's how I see Jesus loving us.   He loves us in the middle of our worse behavior and he takes our sins, forgives them and forgets it. He gives us a fresh start moment by moment.    That is how I think He wants us to treat others.     We all can find reasons to get offended by others.  It is best not to take offense in the first place.      Life is short, love others as Jesus loves you!!😇🙏❤️🦅

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another as I have loved you, so you must love one another."

Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake and remembers your sins no more." 

Psalm 103:12 "as far as the East is from the West , so far He has removed our transgressions from us."

No comments:

Post a Comment