Friday, May 5, 2023

Anxious? Maybe it’s your behavior?

Matthew 11:28 " Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, you will find rest for your souls.  30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."  Rest for our souls!!! I can get anxious about things.   I can take on things I should say no to and then procrastinate.   When I procrastinate I get anxious.  There are two types of stress.   Good stress and bad stress.    Good stress is healthy. It help us get our work done.   When I don't do the things I need to do it causes me to feel the bad stress which is not healthy.   If I am anxious I am not resting in His peace.      I also get anxious when I am doing things contrary to His word.    I hope this helps you too, take His yoke upon you.   Identify any anxious thoughts within you and truly give it to God.  Including if that means you need to change your behaviors.πŸ˜‡♥️πŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈ

No comments:

Post a Comment