Thursday, May 18, 2023

Resist and Draw near

James 4:7-8 "Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8. Come near to God and He will come near to you."

Today is my 61st birthday.  Wow!   I remember when I thought 60 was old.   It's actually an amazing time in my life.   I have had many hard times, I prefer to count my blessings in my here and now.           Last year for my 60th. I vowed to do 60 new things.   Which I did and more.   This year im convicted to get rid  of my stinking thinking.    That's why I am choosing James 4:7-8.      I can perseverate on things not from God.   This year my goal is to continually draw near to God resisting the things that take my focus away from Him.     Thanks for being in my circle of friends!  😇🙏♥️💃🌸.  Let's do this together resist the devil so he flees from us and draw near to God so He draws near to us!!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment