Thursday, May 4, 2023

That’s not who I am!

John 3:19 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come  into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.  21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done by God."   These are the words of Jesus.   When I was a drinker I often was ashamed and hid my deeds done in darkness.  When Jesus set me free I became a new creation!   I am no longer embarrassed about who I was because that is not who I am!!   Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!!!  I still have to reflect daily, am I seeking Gods light or darkness?   Even after all these years being free from alcohol.  I have to be careful not to be gazing at the wrong things.    This is the humane condition. πŸ˜‡♥️πŸŒΈπŸ’ƒπŸ™. Let’s keep our eyes on the prize of Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment