Monday, May 22, 2023

Power in His word

Proverbs 4:18 "The path of the righteous is like a gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.  19 But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble."    I love that the Holy Spirit shows me how I am stumbling.  I don't like the correction of discipline.  I love the knowledge and understanding I get from it.  Today I am spending my last full day in Peru.  It's been a marvelous experience.   I’ve met so many beautiful people and seen so many amazing places.   Today, as I watch the sunrise, I'm reminded to let His word rise and guide my moments.   Yesterday I was able to explain the Gospel  to someone very dear to me.  He fully believed and was thankful to receive it.  I used the Bible when I explained the Gospel and quoted scripture. it gave my words truth.  It's Gods word that makes a difference in people's lives.  Not Kimberly's thoughts.   It’s Gods word that has the power to transform lives.  Let His word rise in you today like the light of the

full day.  Shine His light upon others!!😇🙏💃♥️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment