Thursday, May 25, 2023

Walking humbly

James 4:10 " Humble yourself before the Lord, and He will lift you up."  Humility, such a tough thing for me I tend to walk in pride.   As I do, it's full of pain.   Pride is continuing trying to make life my way, and not being patient with God.  Humility is accepting what He has for me instead of forcing things He doesn't have for me.  It’s important to try for things.  It’s also important to stop when God is saying stop!  Accepting stop is humility.   Contentment with great joy is a gift from God.  I get there often but in the next moment I gaze on what I think I should have that I don't.      How silly to be walking in anything aside from thankfulness.  I pray today that I Humbly walk with my Lord, knowing all is as it should be.   His ways are truly greater than mine.  Thinking I know better than God is definitely pride. πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈ I hope this helps you evaluate if you are walking in pride or humility today.

James 4:17 “Anyone then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it sins.”   It’s not only stopping when God says stop but it’s starting when God says start!!  His ways not ours is Humility.  I’m not sure why, with as much energy as Hod has given me, that I don’t do what He shows me to do!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈ

No comments:

Post a Comment