Monday, May 8, 2023

We are the righteous!!

Romans 10:4 "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes ."   Throughout the Bible it refers to the "Righteous".  That is us!!!! I know that I am not righteous.  I want to be, but I continually fall short.    It's not my behavior but what Jesus did for me that makes each of us righteous!! He died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins and in exchange He gives us His righteousness!!! We are the righteous!! Just believe!!  Do you believe this? Do you see your self as redeemed? Spotless? Most treasured possession of God?  That is who you are!!  Thank you Jesus!!! In this world we have rejection, harshness and disapproval often even from ourselves.   In Jesus we have a new life of acceptance,  approval, kindness, joy and ❤️ love.   Be encouraged to live in His love today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment