Friday, May 26, 2023

Too busy to give?

Proverbs 3:27 "Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is within your power to act. 28 Do not say to your neighbor, " Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow" -when you have it with you."   Why is it so hard to just do good?   Why does, " I don't feel like it." win?   It takes effort to do life Gods way.   To intensionally  love on people when we are "busy".   This weekend we are kicking off Summer time.   Many people are busy in the Summer, trying to fit in all the fun things they can't do in the Colder months.  I have found, it truly doesn't take much time to intentionally invest in someone else.  When I do, the joy I get far out weighs the pleasure I get from my selfishness business.  Be inspired to add, giving to your Summer schedule.😇🌷♥️🙏💃🌸.   I’ve often been on the receiving end of friends being very giving.  Wow!! It's so wonderful to feel the love of Jesus through others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment