Sunday, May 14, 2023

A mothers love is not based in fear

 Psalms 62:8 “ Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.”  Happy Mother's Day!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️๐Ÿ’ƒ.  I'm in Peru and the Mother's Day celebrations are wonderful!  It reminds me of what a privilege it is to be a mom.   This is my first Mother's Day without my mom and my first Mother's Day as a grandma.  It's hard for me not to be with my family today.  I really miss them.  There is an old saying, "A mother is only as happy as her least happy child.", certainly I know this!! My heart is attached to my children and my precious grandchild.   I have to be careful not to worry about my children but to TRUST God with them.   Worrying and trying to control things in their lives is not Godly love.  It's a mothers heart to love her children.   Worry and fear are not based on love.   Perfect love casts out fear!!  ( 1 John 4:8) Perfect love comes from God.  We can, TRUST HIM WITH OUR CHILDREN!!  We do our best to raise them in His truth, using discipline, love and trying to set a good example. Ultimately it's Gods’ hand in their lives that helps them the most.  One of our main main jobs as a mother is to pray for our children and love them.   Love them where they are at.   Love them like Jesus loves us!!  Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment