Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Big God!! Bigger then any problem

" Don't tell God you've got a big problem; tell your problem you've got a big God!   What we think about grows.   When I think about a problem it gets bigger in my head.  But when I think about how God is my all sovereign, all loving, all providing Father I remember that no matter how hopeless I may feel I can walk in assurance, God will provide!  He cares for each of us so intimately, not a single prayer goes unnoticed.  Let’s TRUST Him in all things, be patient and make the good use of our time in the waiting.  Psalm 46:10 " Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."   1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."  Making good use of our time is focusing on our God not our problems๐Ÿ˜‡.   Be thankful.  It’s the perfect way to focus on His ability to supply all our needs.  ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ™♥️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment