Thursday, April 18, 2024

He writes it in our hearts!! We know!

Jeremiah 31:33 “This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord.  “ I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people.  34 No longer will man teach his neighbor, or man his brother, saying “Know the Lord” because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.” Declares the Lord. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”   Wow these are powerful verses!!!   He writes His law on our hearts and our minds. We have a new level of "sin consciousness ".  The closer I try to walk with our Lord the more I am convicted of my various sins.   When I intentionally chose to do the sin I know it is wrong I get a hardening  of my heart.   This separates me from feeling  close to God.  It doesn't actually separate me from Him because nothing in all creation can separate us from the love of God.   But I feel separated when I intentionally choose sin.   These verses remind me I can have a fresh start every moment of every day.   He will constantly write His law on my heart and my mind and He will also constantly forgive my wickedness and remember my sins no more!!!     This constant forgiveness helps me continually keep trying to honor Him.     We all fall short!  Walk in His righteousness not our sin.  No matter how many times you stumble.   Keep getting up with Jesus!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment