Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Quarreling?

Proverbs 17:14 "Starting a quarrel  is like breaching a dam; so drop a matter before a dispute breaks out."   …….22 “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”   I used to think,  "I had to be right".   My desire to be "right", locked me in to not seeing the validity of the opposing  view.  Today, I am much more likely to simply agree to disagree and enjoy what is, instead of trying to make things the way I want things to be.    Being content with not being "right " being content to not open up an argument and simply accepting the other person exactly as they are.  Is truly helping me have a cheerful heart.   A cheerful heart is good medicine.    How are you doing in this matter?   Do you need to be right? Do you need people to be like you?   Can you simply love people where they are? The cost of not ..... dries up the bones.😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment