Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Persevere

 Romans 5:3 "Not only do, but we rejoice in our  sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, 4 perseverance, character and character, hope. 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us."    ….8 But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners Christ died for us.”   Much of my suffering is because of my sinful behavior.   I truly thought I would be done sinning when I was born again.  Humane existence is full of sin.    I can rehash my behavior over and over but that doesn't help at all.  For me to live a healthy life in Jesus.  I need to forget what lies behind and press forward to the high calling of God.   We are defined by who we are in Jesus.    Our sins (even the ones 2 minutes ago) are forgiven and forgotten!!!   Let's walk in our newness of life.  No matter how tempting it is to play our mistakes over and over again in our heads.   Persevere!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment