Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Power, love and self-discipline

 2 Timothy 1:7 " For God did not give us a Spirit of timidity, but a Spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline....12 That is why I am suffering as I am.  Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed and am convinced that He is able to gaurd what I have entrusted to Him for that day......14 Gaurd the good deposit that was entrusted to you- gaurd it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us."       When I read these verses today it really resonated with me that I need to “Entrust” God with my day.    I also need to Gaurd the deposit He entrusted me with.   How profound!!    We are not given a spirit of timidity. We are given a Spirit of power , love and self-discipline!!! Let’s be inspired today to BE everything God has created us to BE!!   Let us each be bold as we trust Him with this day, being good stewards of what He has entrusted us!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment