Monday, April 22, 2024

Heed the warnings

Proverbs 22:3. " A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it."  I have said, “ I just kinda, fell into it”.  I didn’t  mean to do it, it just happened.”    Truth is before I sin I usually have some warnings.   The Holy Spirit starts tugging at my heart warning me.  I get uncomfortable in the situation.  I hear my self say, “this is a bad idea”.  Often I get convicted of my error,  but lack the “fight” to stop and do what’s right.   Psalm 46:10 “ Be still and know that I am God.”   We each have his still small voice of truth in us.   He gently leads us.  When I follow His still,  small voice ….even though it’s against what’s easiest and against what my friends are doing, I have the most peace.    Today, when you are feeling anxious about something you are doing, that you KNOW isn’t Gods plan for you.   STOP!! You can stop.  You are more than a conquer  through Jesus  Christ!!  Use His strength to heed to the warnings He is giving you!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment