Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Thankful, multiplies

 Luke 9:16 "Taking the five loaves and two fish and looking up to Heaven, He gave thanks and broke them.  Then He gave them to the disciples to set before the people. 17 They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over."     "Being thankful makes what you have more than enough!!"  Is a plaque I have at home.    I can look at the lack or I can be thankful for what I have.    God has given me more than enough to do His good work!    I have been visiting my beautiful Aunts this week in Az.  I'm getting anxious about going home because I'm enjoying being here so much.   I have two days left.  If I choose to spend those two days anxious about needing to leave or anxious about anything than I am choosing to not be thankful for the time I have.   Life is here, there and everywhere.  Today let’s choose to live in thanksgiving for what we have.   God multiplies  what we have into more than enough!!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment