Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Be the Temple, not the trash can!

Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."   Romans 12:1. I appeal to you therefore brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.”     When I get started on salt or sugar I just keep going.   I start treating my body like a trash can, not  the "Temple of God".  "Throw it into you tank!" Are words that can describe how I can consume  certain foods.   We only get one physical body here on Earth.  If we fill it with junk, junk comes out.   This is referring to what we eat but also be carful with what you think!!   All our actions, over eating, under moving, faith or lack there of all start with what we concentrate on.   Today over come evil by focusing on good.     If I want to avoid chips.  I concentrate on eating healthier foods.   If I want to be stronger in my faith, I concentrate on the word of God.    Proverbs 23:7 "As a man thinketh in his heart so shall he be."   Be the temple of God in all you think, say and do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment