Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day!!   

Revelation 7:12 "saying; "Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever Amen!"    As a child we would drop off May Day baskets 🧺.  And decorate the May pole.  I don’t know if people still do that or not.  But it was such a fun thing to do to celebrate the change of season.   March 21st is the first day of Spring,  but it usually takes tell May 1st here in Wisconsin to actually see the green grass , blooming flowers and feel the warmth of the new season.    This reminds me of when  I had my revelation of being truly loved by God and realized Jesus is my Savior.   I was changed immediately in my heart but it has taken a while for people to see it in my life.   God who has begun a good work in you will never leave you nor forsake you.    Praise, glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power and strength be to our God for ever and ever!!!πŸ˜‡❤️πŸŒΈπŸ™. Let your “May Day” shine today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment