Friday, May 31, 2024

Radiant face? or doom and gloom

Exodus 34:29 "When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the testimony in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the Lord."    When we spend daily time with the Lord in prayer and reading His Bible it shows in our countenance and radiance.    On the contrary, when we spend time in worry, regret, complaining and fear that show up too.   When I’m in the latter; people will often say, “You look tired today” or "Is everything okay? You don’t look yourself".   Just like Moses didn’t notice his face was radiant , I am slow to notice when I’m focused on the wrong things.  It usually starts with just a little compromise here and there, then all of a sudden I feel like I’m under a huge rock.  To get out from under the rock; I read the Bible, pray and then intentionally put my faith into action by trusting God even when I'm not a fan of His ways.  When I focus on Gods' word, I feel the warmth of His Sons’ shine radiating on my face, once again.    Are you basking in His Son? Or are you hiding under a rock?   Be radiant!!!  Focus on His Sons' Shine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment