Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Go team!!

2 Corinthians 5:21 "God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."   We have been sanctified, “set apart” to be Holy.   Set apart for His Holy purpose!!

1 Corinthians 1:2 "To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be Holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ- their Lord and ours."   

Be Holy together!!!!   It is so much easier to have a team in our attempts to live a Holy life.   Often I am by myself, I have found if I listen to Christian radio that can help me remember I am on a team!!!  Jesus is always with us and is always on our team.    It's nice to have people too.   Who is on your team?       Be encouraged to be an active part of your team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment