Thursday, May 2, 2024

Silver will turn to gold

 Proverbs 2:9 "Then you will understand what is right and just and fair-every good path.   10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul."   Seek Godly wisdom and understanding, seek it like silver!   Reading Gods' Word daily helps me tremendously.   Doesn't seem to matter where the Bible opens, it speaks to me when I take the time to be quiet and listen to what I'm reading and really meditate on how it applies to my life.     So funny, when I was younger, I used to think," The Bible is "out dated".   People act differently now days, God could t possibly mean things like ... no sex outside marriage.... no drunkenness.... no complaining.....etc... In today's  world things are different.    Now I realize todays’ people are the same as they were back in Biblical times .  God made all those "rules" to protect us from ourselves.    We are and always have been a sinful race.   Thank you Jesus for giving us Your Word and Your Holy Spirit to guide us.   Seek His wisdom like silver today and always.   It'll show up as gold in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment