Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Sleep well! Be well!!

Psalm 4:8 "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."    SLEEP is one of our most important pieces of health and wellness!   It is one of the hardest things for me to discipline myself to do.    If we don’t get enough sleep our bodies don’t function as well as they can.  Studies have shown that people sleep deprived operate vehicles in similar ways as people who have been drinking.     Personally, when I am sleep deprived, I drop words, names and loose my train of thought.  Adults need 7-10 hours a sleep a day.  Optimal sleep is achieved in quiet dark environments at a regular time a day.    Many people struggle with anxiety that impedes their sleep.   When I can’t sleep because of thoughts that won’t leave my head.   I simply concentrate on the name of Jesus.   When my focus is on HIM, He gives me peace no matter how troubled the waters may seem.   For our optimal health and wellness; TRUST Jesus!!! Get regular planned sleep!  TRUST Jesus!!  Sleep in His peace!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment