Friday, October 15, 2021

More then enough

John 6:9 " Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many? 10 Jesus said, "Have the people sit down." There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat down about five thousand of them. 11Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted He did the same with the fish. 12 When they has all enough to eat, he said to his disciples, "Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted."   Wow!   Jesus took almost nothing, gave thanks and turned it into more then enough!!   That's what Jesus does for me.   Many times I feel like nothing, that I'm just not enough and I can't do it, then Jesus.    He takes what little I have and makes it enough, more then enough!!    When I was so broken I didn't think I could ever be okay He met me there too.  He is with us always, making the little we have  more than enough!!! 😇❤️🙏🦅🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment