Saturday, October 2, 2021

Discernment

Discernment.   1 Corinthians 2:12 "We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us."  1Corinthians 2:9 However as it is written: " No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."    Discernment!   Today I'm at the lake it's my last week here I'll be closing it up. The leaves are in full color. It's so amazingly beautiful I keep saying oh my God, oh my God this is so beautiful!!  You are such an amazing God!!  I love that God shows us His glory every day.   I am healthiest when I intentionally gaze upon it.   Living in thankfulness of heart is seeing our circumstances though the discerning of His Holy Spirit.    If you are at all struggling be inspired to pray " God fill me with your Holy Spirit, that I may see what you want me to see."   I hope this lifts you up today!! Be fit and be blessed.  Kimberly😇🙏❤️🌸🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment