Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Simply amazing

 I'm up at the lake and loving it!!   I always look out on the night before I go to sleep and take in one last look at the moon, stars and lake before I sleep.   The last two nights have been magnificent!!  Two nights ago during my quick look, I saw two shooting stars and last night the northern lights.    How utterly amazing God is.  He knows every star in the sky and every hair on each of our heads.   It's simply mind blowing and way beyond my ability to understand.   Today, I am inspired to simply TRUST in His amazingness.  Psalm 146:5 " Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jocob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, 6 the maker of Heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them-the Lord, who remains faithful forever."   Our Lord remains faithful… no matter what!! 😇🙏🦅🌸❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment