Tuesday, October 26, 2021

He knows our desires better than we do!

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Sometimes I get impatient while I wait to recieve the desires of my heart from God.   Then when I think about it those moments I'm not delighting in Him I'm anxious because I'm not getting what I want.     If I truly delight in Him then I am to enjoy the journey, He has for me.   Today I'm walk in tent camping in GA.   Something I have never done.  It's so peaceful I am blessed to remember; exhale, enjoy the journey , His way not yours.    I hope this helps you too be content in your current situation and know if you truly delight in Him He will give you the desire of your heart.  Thing is. He knows your hearts desires better than you do!!!😇🦅🙏❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment