Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Facing fear with Joy

Mathew 28:8 "So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell His disciples".   ....20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age ."   Because Jesus is with us always we can be afraid yet filled with joy!! Sometimes, often, I make decisions hastily and get irritated at myself wishing I would have done things differently.   During these moments no have to STOP and TRUST God in my present    He knows what choices I make before I make them. He is omnipresent.   He is not bound by time but see all things yesterday, today and tomorrow  at all time's.  Kinda mind blowing.  He actively loves us through everything even hasty poor choices.     When I remember this, I get back up and try again in joy not fear of my mess up.     I hope this helps you move forward in Joy today and cast any fear you may have away!!!😇🙏🦅🌸❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment