Monday, October 18, 2021

Praise from God?

John 5:44 "How can you believe if you accept praise from one an other, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God."     Praise from God?    All my works are like filthy rags but who I am in Jesus is praise worthy.  This verse is helping me hit reset this morning.  I am worthy, beautiful and praise worthy when it's Jesus in me.  It's Jesus who takes my sin and gives me His right standing with God.   Not my works or my ways His finished work on the cross His ways in my heart.    I am a new creation in Jesus.   Because He lives in Me because He lives in us we are praise worthy from the only God!!   Wow.  What a concept to hold onto.   When I look at me.  I am certainly not praise worthy but when I look at Jesus in me I can know full well that God is pleased not because of me, but because of Him.   Today be inspired to "know" Christ is in you making you "Right"  with God!!! Praise the Lord!!!😇🌸❤️🦅🙏  

No comments:

Post a Comment