Wednesday, October 20, 2021

O You, who hear prayer!

Psalm 65:1-4. "Praise awaits you O God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled  2 O you who hear prayer, to you all men will come. 3 when we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions 4 Blessed are those you choose."    To you who hear 🙏 prayer! God hears our prayers!!! Sometimes I get disheartened because of the prayers God seemingly hasn't answered.    But truly if I believe what I say I believe I have to TRUST that He is hearing all my prayers and answering each and every one of them.   Gods ways are greater then my ways.  His answers are right even when I don't want what has happened.  To be healthy I have to TRUST God hears and answers all my prayers.        " O you who hear prayer".   Thank you all for your prayers for my Father and Lise.   My dad is doing better.   They continue to have a long road a head, but truly we have hope for a good recovery.     Praise the Lord!!  Thank you for your prayers.    😇🙏🦅🌸❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment