Sunday, October 24, 2021

Be His Sons shine!

Psalm 103:1. "Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His Holy Name."      Yesterday on the River I stated singing this song, “ Praise the Lord O my soul O  o my soul worship His holy name”.  I love this!!  It helped me so very much yesterday.  And also yesterday’s verse, Jesus is my strength forever!!  I finished very well a top ten finish in Charta Jacks!!! There are lots of nationally ranked women here so that was a very strong finish.  I was # 9 and finished my31 mile paddle in 5:25      I felt the strength of Jesus with me the whole way!!! Praise the Lord!!!    I thought along my race of how He helps me in all things.  I tried to spread His love.   One guy said.  “There’s that Ray of sun shine.”   I said yes!! I’m spreading His Sons shine!!   Thank you Jesus for this beautiful day!!!   Today be inspired to go be His Sons Shine!!!😇🙏🦅❤️🌸. No matter how tuff your paddle

No comments:

Post a Comment