Friday, October 8, 2021

Worthy is the Lamb

Revelation 5:12 " In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"   I love the song inspired by this verse.  It's a simple praise song.     When my heart and head can't understand, (which is often) I can choose to TRUST God.  One thing that helps me firmly be in TRUST is praising Jesus.   When I take the time to remember who He is, what He did and how He actively loves each of us so much that He died for us.   It helps me have peace in my head and heart no matter what trial I'm facing.   We all face trials. Each day has trouble of its own.   Jesus said, "In this world you will have trouble, fear not! I have overcome the world."   Even if we get 100 years here on Earth it's nothing compared to eternity.    Today be inspired to take heart! Fear not! Praise the Lord! 😇🙏🦅❤️🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment