Thursday, October 14, 2021

Be bold!!

Philippians 1:14 "Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly."    Speak the word of God courageously and fearlessly!!! This takes practice in out politically correct environment.      I think of our brothers and sisters in Afganastan and their boldness.  Sometimes I'm not as bold as I could be.  I hold back on speaking boldly because I think the person I am talking to " doesn't want to hear it".  I so admire the Christians that are like Billy Grahm.  Bold!!!   My theme in Faith Centered Fitness is," actively use the word of God in your daily speech so you can truly engage your faith and truly be fit in all areas of your life!!"  Today be inspired to boldly speak the word of God out loud.   Pick a favorite Bible verse and see how many times you can use it in your regular conversations.   One of my favorites to use is Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."   πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸŒΈπŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment