Monday, May 2, 2022

I get knocked down but I get up again!

Psalm 51:10-12  " Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  11Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing Spirit, to sustain me."  

Restore to me....  restore me Lord!!    This weekend I did it again,  I run on too little sleep. I have given up caffeine so I don't get to artificially pump myself up. Which is great, but hard to stay in a good mindset when sleep deprived.  I have a defeated attitude when I'm tired.   Then I make poor choices.  I chose from a position of lack and defeat instead of love, patience, endurance, strength and joy.    "Dear Lord, please restore in me the joy of my salvation and help me take good care of my physical body so it doesn't drag down my Spirit life!! "

Song is I get knocked down but I get up again!!!  I’m not sure how to share that on this siteπŸ˜‡




This isn’t a Christian song like I usually send.   But I like itπŸ˜‡.  When I have a tired day it’s usually cuz I stayed up too late doing stuff that was a waste of time.  Especially when I was drinking…… can’t believe how deeply that can destroy everything!!  Glad I see it now.  πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸš΄πŸΎ‍♀️πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment