Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Are you a temple or a trash can?

Romans 12:1 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship."   We are not our own, we've been bought with a price; the blood of Jesus.   Our physical bodies are The temple for His Holy Spirit.    It's our act of worship to maintain our good physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual health.    I here so many people say,"I'm to busy or I'll start that later" our bodies are the only ones we get this side of Heaven.  It's been my birthday week and I get" indulging".   I'm remembering the reasons I try to limit my sugar intake.   When I don't I get a lot more pain in my body and I actually feel more drained after the initial energy boost.   Plus sugar never fills me up, it makes me want more and still I am hungry for good food.  When I indulge in Sugar I am not treating my body as a Temple for His Spirit.  Today be inspired to treat your body as His temple not your trash can.😇🙏❤️💃🚴🏾‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment