Saturday, May 7, 2022

Remember No more

Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."  He blots out our sins and remembers them no more!!   Thanks Jesus  for taking our sins on the cross and giving us your right standing with God and eternal life in Heaven to look forward to.    Jesus said, love God and love  your neighbor.     For me, I have to concentrate on loving God in order to love others with a pure heart.   This verse reminds me that I am not to hold grudges.   That I too should remember peoples offenses No More!!   It's easy to get offended for a variety of reasons.  Jesus said, " it's better not to take offense in the first place.    Everyday I have a choice to see what's wrong or be thankful for what's right.   I need to seek God first to keep my head on Thankfulness.  Today, I will try again!!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment