Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Perfect peace

Isaiah 26:3 “ You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.  4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is the Rock eternal.”  I can get myself pretty worked up about decisions I’ve made.  I go down the … “if I would have” game.   How completely wasteful instead of being at peace I get anxious.   What is done is done.  Even when I make a poor choice God can work it out for my good.  If I learn from my poor choices that will be good.  Sometimes I keep repeating the same mistakes. Frustration takes over and I get down on myself.  Jesus didn’t come and save us so that we could be in constant torment.   Today when I start to play the “wishing for the path I didn’t take”, I will intentionally turn to Jesus knowing He can take my path and turn it into a path of perfect peace, if my eyes are on Him.    Let’s keep our feet upon His Rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment