Wednesday, May 18, 2022

60. Today. Praise God!!

Nehemiah 8:10

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Good morning today is my 60th birthday and the theme of the joy of the Lord is my strength keeps popping up in my heart today I’m so excited to be able to enjoy my favorite things with my favorite people. it takes longer than one day so, I’m celebrating for a couple weeks!! seeing the people I love and enjoying things I love to do as well.  Yesterday my friends and I went water skiing with 50° water. I loved every minute of it even the initial freezing shock


Mainly waking up  and walking with Jesus Is my favorite way to start and stay in my every day especially todayπŸ˜‡!!   I feel so blessed.   thanks for being in my circle of friends.   I love you all

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’ƒ❤️πŸŽ‚πŸš΄πŸΎ‍♀️. I’m going to have a barbecue at my house on Sunday at 5:30 please let me know if you can come.  I’d love to have you thereπŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment