Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Pure heart? Or irritable and judge?

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.  12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.  .....17 the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God you will not despise. ".  Create in me a pure heart O Lord and a willing Spirit!!!! Purity of heart in this world is hard.   I do find myself in Judgement, then I let myself get irritated.  Loving others with a pure heart is loving people the way they are no matter how different, even if their ways don't match what the Bible encourages.  In order to have a pure heart to love others, I must take a deep dive and look at any unrest inside my heart, then let the Holy Spirit truly convict me of me of the evil in my heart.  Once I can identify my brokenness it helps me 1. Know I need a savior.  2 Trust Jesus is my Savior. 3 Ask him to remove my shortcoming and give me His righteousness so I can truly live with. Clean, pure heart.   4 Know, through the powerful gift of Jesus, I receive, continual forgiveness, a clean heart and eternal life.  Praise God!!!  Praise God from whom all blessing flow!! Even when we have people we disagree with they are a blessing to us helping us look at our own unclean hearts ♥️πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment